Old royal capital gastrotour
Location: Cetinje, Lovćen, Njeguši
When you come on our Montegro gastro tour, you will get to try many different types of Montenegrian culinary delights, guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling.
Firstly your local Montenegrian guide will take you to a cousine restaurant where you will have the chance to try domestic priganica, cheese and honey.
- This visit will be followed by a lovely and local suovenier shop in main street area area, where you will have saitseeing of the historical core of the city, the cultural heritage, the castle and the old museum embassies.
- Your tour will include a stop at Njeguši where you can sample and learn about classic Montenegrian smoked ham and cheese (and why you should never try a ham on wrong way around)!
- After the Njeguši, you will visit the oldest kafana in Balkan that works, and try honey wine made from domestic honey and procedure.
- The tour even includes a visit to a mausoleum on Lovćen national park, best saitseeing position in Montenegro.
- Finally, our guide will lead you to our secret place so you can enjoy all the food we have see along the way. Your guide will pick out the perfect wine to match your food and taste and designed to enhance the whole experience.
- Oh, and of course there is our delicious Secret Dish, too!